- Upgradation of existing facility to "Centre of Excellence for Advanced Research on Animal Food Safety".
- International training for project investigators.
- National/international training courses for capacity building.
- Development, standardization and validation of protocols/SoPs on food safety including smart packaging and traceability of meat.
- Sharing of generated data with Government food legislative agencies for setting up MRL values/standards for animal origin foods as per international code.
- Establishment of collaborative partnership with private sectors, industries and other national and international institutes and assessment of feedback.